What's so wrong with Daily Mail readers?

Maybe I'm wrong but the tone and moderation of this forum to me seems left of centre and P.C. Lead.

Look at the number of posts from the right wing thugs on this forum and you'll see that what you believe is not true.

You mean like people who join in August 2011? People who live in glass houses .....

True. But I'm not attacking individuals or saying any opinion is wrong. We have left and right wing thugs. Thugs can be left wing can they not?

What's the glass house comment mean? Is it a threat?

Look at the number of posts from the right wing thugs on this forum and you'll see that what you believe is not true.

I don't understand calling people 'thugs' in the context of a forum like this. People take a point of view and stand by it and strongly argue their point. Some are downright rude. That doesn't make them thugs though.

Thugishness to me means physical. Though it's probably one of those words banded about in order to try to discredit peoples view point without needing to come up with any sensible well thought counter argument. Other words spring to mind like 'Tory bully boy'. :rolleyes:

I don't understand calling people 'thugs' in the context of a forum like this. People take a point of view and stand by it and strongly argue their point. Some are downright rude. That doesn't make them thugs though.

Thugishness to me means physical. Though it's probably one of those words banded about in order to try to discredit peoples view point without needing to come up with any sensible well thought counter argument. Other words spring to mind like 'Tory bully boy'. :rolleyes:

The word thug is used to dismiss the opinion of the opponent

Archived