What's so wrong with Daily Mail readers?

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what seems to be the problem with reading the Daily Mail newspaper

The ones that buy it for a laugh, nothing. The ones that buy it because they think its a decent newspaper with responsible and accurate journalism.. well, they're mongs.

The ones that buy it for a laugh, nothing. The ones that buy it because they think its a decent newspaper with responsible and accurate journalism.. well, they're mongs.

I don't believe any newspaper is decent and accurate. If was to read a story in the Daily Mail and it actually interested me so much that I wanted to know the real truth, then I would conduct more research myself anyway.

Meh, the first (and last) time a front page story in the Daily Fail interested me was about 4 years ago, they did a story about whether dogs have a sense of humour, in fact it interested me so much I did a thread on here about it.

I see the Guardian is now caught up in the phone hacking scandal, along with their tax invasion and their reported losses of £33 million per year they really do need to take a long hard look at themselves..

http://order-order.com/2011/08/05/david-leigh-the-guardians-hacker-in-chief-lied-to-guido/

People in glass houses and all that :D

Archived