Gordon Ramsay in Sheffield

You were probably right. He is in Sheffield until Friday. Not exactly sure why but I have been told doing a kitchen nightmares in the area. He is staying at one of the better hotels in town.

Kitchen Nightmares is coming back? Wooo!

Kitchen Nightmares is coming back? Wooo!

I've never watched it.

I went to said estbalishment his lunchtime, to confirm our lunchtime booking for tomorrow. It was closed. I was informed by a woman who was outside that they were 'fliming for a Channel 4 documentary'. She refused to divulge which one. But it wasn't hard to suss seeing as Mr Ramsey has been spotted numerous times in the vicinity.

I could do it for ten bob without a telly crew. Gordon will say simplify your menu and recipes, do a few good things well, simple ingredients simply cooked like he does EVERY show. And possibly in this case make the live music less intrusive too.

I'd also add that they need to sort out there absolutely diabolical website. If it was any more nasty and amateur you'd think they had got the barmaid to knock it up in her break.

These days you simply can't compete without a good website. Its like a virtual shop front.

I'd also add that they need to sort out there absolutely diabolical website. If it was any more nasty and amateur you'd think they had got the barmaid to knock it up in her break.

These days you simply can't compete without a good website. Its like a virtual shop front.

Totally agree Cuey, I've heard great things about it, but the website nearly sent me stir crazy!

Totally agree Cuey, I've heard great things about it, but the website nearly sent me stir crazy!

I've heard very good things about it too. I haven't been though...maybe that's what their problem is. I know the food is supposed to be good adn that they have had very good write ups but I'm never really sure when you can go to eat and when you go for live music so I've never gone. I've never really got the concept. Also I know it is kind of round near the showroom somewhere but I'm not sure where.

If they were clearer about when were times to chill out with food and when time for live music were I would be much more likely to. But I don't want to go out for a quiet Sunday munch reading the papers and end up in the middle of a gig.

I do hope this works out for them though, there seems to be a lot of good word of mouth about them -everyone I know who's been says they're good.

Archived