Gordon Ramsay in Sheffield

Attention!!! just found out

flam has been cancelled.

Gordon Ramsey has decided he doesn't want us tonight!!

Massive apologies............ gutted etc

Good luck to Justin with the venue

Now. im off to turn back a couple of cars of Mancunians (probably a good thing ah ha)

Any venues out there looking for a Sheffield flavoured filler? ha ha

Best wishes

marek

x

Went past last night and it did look ****, think they had David Blunkett in for the make over, externally anyway, not part of the "in crowd" to see inside, it was better outside the Globe anyway, watching the ten bob millionaires roll up

what..is that even english i dont understand that at all marek..saw gordon in haha bar today too

Basically.. I had been promoting a party at the venue last night. I phoned through to the venue wishing to enquire as to what time I should arrive. It was during said conversation that i dicovered the situation. The situation was. The sound system was no longer in the venue. So.. no party. As I had been promoting a party at the venue, and I had friends travelling over from Manchester, I thought it appropriate to inform potential customers. I had put my own financial resources into the event, along with my valuable time. The event (Flam) was advertised in the 'evenings out' section, and as there was a thread relating to Gordon Ramsey in 'Sheffield discussions', I quickly created the reply and inserted it.

I do apologise if you experienced difficulties disseminating the information in my original reply, and i am sorry for any offence caused.

My thanks, and best wishes

Marek

From Poland

Archived