What's Reflex, the 80s Bar in Town like?

Rich

Reflex tends to attract a lot of unsavoury characters. And you can guarantee trouble there on a weekend. Personally i would avoid it like the plague. It's one of 3 places in town i 100% refuse to go in. The others being Westways and Flares. (all 3 within the same vicinity.

Reflex tends to attract a lot of unsavoury characters. And you can guarantee trouble there on a weekend. Personally i would avoid it like the plague. It's one of 3 places in town i 100% refuse to go in. The others being Westways and Flares. (all 3 within the same vicinity.

I've never seen any bother in Reflex. Flares is a great hunting ground for a last minute pull if you don't mind fat n ugly uns.

I went in once a couple of months ago and it was horrible. Not somewhere i'd go into again or recommend to anyone. i'm no spring chicken but it seemed to be a place for even older people than me ;) All the other negative replies are definitely true !!

Do you mean lots of old men sitting around playing dominoes and singing Vera Lynne songs while some old girl in her 90s accompanies them on the piano?

That sounds like the Wordsworth Tavern in the 70s :D

Sounds also like the old Nag's Head at Shalesmoor.

The Pub's not there any more though.

Reflex is not a Bad Place, My friend works Behind the Bar and i Used to work on the Door. Aslong as your not trying to pull Its a okay place. Single ugly men and old women acting 20 again yes but occasional i go in ( not been big headed) They have drinks offers on certain nights off the week. JUST DO NOT VENTURE PAST THE TOILETS TO THE DARK LITTLE CAVE THEY NOW CALL . . . .. . FLARES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Reflex is not a Bad Place, My friend works Behind the Bar and i Used to work on the Door. Aslong as your not trying to pull Its a okay place. Single ugly men and old women acting 20 again yes but occasional i go in ( not been big headed) They have drinks offers on certain nights off the week. JUST DO NOT VENTURE PAST THE TOILETS TO THE DARK LITTLE CAVE THEY NOW CALL . . . .. . FLARES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I think this summarises the punters who go there quite well.

I've never seen any bother in Reflex. Flares is a great hunting ground for a last minute pull if you don't mind fat n ugly uns.

Your eyes painted on then? There's a fight there every Friday and Saturday - that's why they have cops stationed outside between 9 and 1am....

Archived