Can anyone help me in finding my relatives?

petal

Hi cycleracer thanks but no it doesnt,but it could be the daughter of my uncle Charles did you happen to know what her fathers christian name was?.There was only the 2 sisters, ,Margaret and Patricia think Margaret was born in 1937 and Patricia in 1939,Charles Arthur was 1948,my mother Brenda was born in 36 i think.I know my mothers parents names they were Florence Booth nee(Bennet) born 1915, and Charles Joseph Booth,and my mums grandparents were Florence Bennet not sure of her maiden name,born 1890 or 1891 and Thomas Arthur Bennet.thats all the information i have at the moment.petal. Again thanks for the help,all of you.

Petal, do you know of any "Ladsons" in the Booth family?

My partners Great Grandma was a Booth and she married a Ladson. This Mrs Booth (he cant rmember her 1st name) was born in 1900 and lived in shiregreen. She had two sons, Arthur and Dennis Ladson, sadly though Dennis died when he was two in a drowning accident in wooley woods.

Hi x_ Louise_x no sorry not heard of any,im sure my grandmothers name was Florence Bennet ,she was married to a Charles Joseph Booth,then they had four children Brenda,Margaret,Patricia and Charles Arthur.Her mother was also Florence Bennet not sure of her maiden name,Or her husbands first name his surname would have been Bennet. Thanks for replying anyway ,and good luck.Petal

• 3 years later...

Archived