Best London Shows

Going to see a show in London with two friends in Sept. Don't know which one to pick. I need to come up with some options seeing as my friend has suggested Take That (?!) :help:

I've always fancied Phantom, but one of the girls has seen it.... Anyone seen Blood Brothers or Les Miserables? Chicago?

Ha! I am going to see the Take That show the first week in Sept. I am embracing the cheese! :D It's my friends hen do so i'm sure she'll love it!

Go on, go for it! It probably won't be on next year.

Chic-a-go is always ace! Saw Les Mis years ago... not been to london for a about eighteen months now so looking forward to it seeing as I used to spend most of my working week there!

I think we just chose Blood brothers. I've heard it's brilliant but very sad! I would've gone for Chicago I think but any of them will be great as I've never been to a west end show before! Have a great time!

I saw Les Mis a few years ago, and hated it. Phantom is not my cup of tea. I took my daughter to the Sound of Music which was brilliant. To be honest, I'm not very au courant with what's on at the moment. Cabaret is supposed to be good. Chicago doesn't appeal to me personally but is supposed to be good as well I believe.

• 7 months later...

I've seen Blood Brothers "many and several" times over the last 20 or so years - it's a fantastic show!!!!! I also have the cd, I think they're going to make a film of it this year..... I can't wait!!!!

Also seen Les Mis which was fabulous..... I've been learning to play the music on the piano :love: :love:

Archived