Which films do you watch over and over again?

Agreed on Robocop, only the first one though, Robocop 2 and 3 sucked majorly IMO, especially 3 as it was made "kid proof" to get a lower age rating.

Whatever happened to the Robocop TV series?

I don't mind Robocop 2 so much. The level of ultra-violence was still right, and just enough of comic book legend Frank Miller's writing can be seen in it (he released a comic series a few years back which retold the events how he originally penned them before the other writer came in to 'tweak it' for the studio)

Robocop 3 was terrible - but the computer game of it on the Atari ST was pretty decent.

There were 2 TV series'. The first spun straight off the kiddy friendly 3rd film and was dross. The second mini-series (Prime Directives) tried to get it all back to the tone of the first 2 films (and even lifted a couple of stories from the comic book series), but the actor playing Robo was terrible....no match for Weller. Verhoven hinted that he would like to go back and make another Robocop film one day, but don't hold your breath on that.

Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet, Edward Scissorhands, La Dolce Vita, The Dreamers, 2001 a Space Odyssey... any Hitchcock film.

When I was a kid, I watched the Disney Robin Hood every single day for about a month. :)

Smokie and the Bandit, Jackass the Movie, Bladerunner, Sleepy Hollow, Beetlejuice, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 and 2, Candyman, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, Last Man Standing (I know it's a largely slated remake of a remake, but I love it!), Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, Apocolypse Now, Jackie Brown, Terminator 1 and 2, Jaws, The Orphanage, Pan's Labryinth, Hellboy, Batman Begins, Billy Madison, Evil Dead 2, Bubba Ho Tep, On The Buses, I think I'll stop now.

Definitely the On the Buses trilogy, they don't make British comedies like that any more (probably for good reasons, the PC Brigade wasn't as prominent in the 70s)

I also love sitting with red wine watching the 6 hr Pride and Prejudice with grrrrr Colin Firth :)

I totally agree he was gorgeous :)

My fav when I am feeling down is Dr Doolittle with Eddie Murphy - what more can you ask for in a film than a talking guinea pig:hihi:

Comfort blankets:

The Princess Bride

St Elmo's Fire

Fried Green Tomatoes...

Grease II :shame:

Other:

Clerks; Chasing Amy; anything else by Kevin Smith

Withnail and I

Bound

Before Sunrise/Before Sunset

Lost in Translation

Casablanca

Almost anything with Winona Ryder in...

(This is just off the top of my head: I might think of others)