Best Karaoke in Sheffield.

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Yep Deejay, Cha Cha's has karaoke on from Thursday to Saturday from 7 pm onwards.......

On Thursday nights, if you sing twice you get a free beer and on Saturday night from 8pm most drinks are just £1.

It was actually on my agenda to go here but I'm not into Karoke while I'm trying to enjoy a meal and good company.

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

So how was it the worst bar that you have ever been in ?

There were other forum members there last night that thought different - but we all have the right to our own opinion...

Of course we do and I'm not saying other people wouldn't enjoy it but to me and the people I was with it was abysmal, there was no atmosphere. Nothing to do with the karaoke although I'm not a fan - just the layout of the place, it's a large enough area but they've done nothing good with it - a few table scattered about, DJ in the corner and a bandit near the middle of it all. One of the lads with us was tempted to go to the bar and ask for a raffle ticket as it was just like a working mens club only cleaner. I half expected a kid to come running past and then go sliding on his knees. Maybe when it's busier it feels different? Food was very nice though so may go back some time.

Like anything else though it's each to their own and some people looked as though they were having a great time, you won't know until you've been eh? :)

• 1 month later...

They have really good karaoke in The Shakey in Hillsborough on a Friday and Sunday night (sunday night being the best and more lively) - i work there, im not promoting it, it really is a good laugh - the DJ Ray May is fantastic - hes the same DJ who does Karaoke at the Sherwood up Birley!

You should give it a try!

Archived