St. Thomas Moores RC School Creswick Lane

Dexman

Jonn McNerney was in my year his Dad was a teacher at St Petes.

I knew John's dad, Jim Mc, quite well. Smashing guy. One of the few teachers who could genuinely inspire

John's brother Peter is a TV Presenter (Calendar or Look North, not sure which)

No I don`t think they are related. Michael had a older brother and sister called Craig and Maria and a younger brother called Peter.Jonn McNerney was in my year his Dad was a teacher at St Petes.

Hi Dave, Peter was in my year - bumped into him in town a couple of years ago. I think he works at one of the leisure centres. Used to see Craig and Maria quite a lot, although that was probably about 20 years ago (time goes too fast nowadays).

Maybe the two threads should be merged.

Hi Dave, Peter was in my year - bumped into him in town a couple of years ago. I think he works at one of the leisure centres. Used to see Craig and Maria quite a lot, although that was probably about 20 years ago (time goes too fast nowadays).

Maybe the two threads should be merged.

Michael worked at the Hillsborough leisure centre about 20 years ago. Peter is at the Sheffield College. Craig stills lives in Sheffield and Maria is living in Ireland.

Seeing Sister Mercy on the foto sent a shiver down my spine:shocked:

Just had a good look at the foto of my whole school from last week's Retro, and I'm not on it! How can they take a picture of the whole school without me being there? :(:(:(

It's like having a picture of Herman's Hermits without Herman!!

Just had a good look at the foto of my whole school from last week's Retro, and I'm not on it! How can they take a picture of the whole school without me being there? :(:(:(

It's like having a picture of Herman's Hermits without Herman!!

Stop Press!! I am on it but my face is scribbled out. Probably did it myself in a fit of pique!!

Archived