El paso restraunt bottom of the moor

louisbourg

has anyone been recently ??

we are just getting ready to have a walk down there , taking in a few drinks on the way

we don't venture out very often , so i am hoping we have picked a nice place:) the menu looks great , so any info is much appreciated

its going to be an eye opener , havent done this in a long while , don't even know what the pubs will be called ,along the way we will be walking fom the markets direction and fargate etc any nice places ??? for a drink

we are going early and looking to eat around 7.30

so hope to get a few replys while i am getting my glad rags on :D

many thanks

sharon

Hi there, I'm guessing you've already been and gone by now, but just wondered if you'd enjoyed it? I have been once before around easter time for a lovely romantic meal, there was only myself and my partner, and a quiteintimate feel to the place- we definitely over ordered, but it was worth every mouthful, especially the fajitas i ordered! So, what did you think? :)

thank you for your reply's

will surely go in the next week or 2 as it sounds really lovely

we actually didn't make it that far down , and ended up in the la gondola italian just near the walkabout pub near west street

it was excellent ,:thumbsup: service was very good ,and the food was delicious

:thumbsup:

so a great night :)

sharon

Unlucky Jemson, i say intimate because it was almost as if they were surprised to have customers in, but there was no watching us whilst we ate as there was nothing else to do etc- think this may be a quiet gem in an otherwise uneasy area (i live near shoreham st, believe me!) but yes, I have seen the pictures of hen parties going a little wild plastered over the walls, so maybe we got lucky!

Archived