The blades signings this summer?

scottf

Blades top signing this year has got to be the 'top' Barnsley reserve striker Ferencic to United's 'top' Hungarian team Ferencvaros.:hihi:

Well done Chelsea on the 7-0 thrashing of the newly promoted Chinese premiership team Chicken Dung Blades.:hihi:

(It's a breeding ground for future United signings) ... har, har, har, har har!!

Close game then!!!!:hihi::hihi:

if you actually read anything about this game, chelsea had a very strong team and the chineese baldes had half of there team under 20 years old

We're missing one guy and i really hope we get him, he goes by the name of.....................David Cotterill, if we do sign him then i have a feeling that this is gonna be a great season for us ;)

UTB :thumbsup:

ps if the rumours are true about Brown coming back to Bramall lane, then i'd welcome him back with open arms :D

Really? Do you think that brown is the force that he was a few years ago?

I know ill probably in the minority here but i wouldn;t want brown back at the lane. Every single time i have seen him live or on TV he has done a number of shocking tackles and seems to have turned into one of them players that keep on winging at the referee!!!

I think people have forgotton about Lee Hendry. I think if he's given a run of games he might just do a job for us. I think he could be a Kevin Blackwell type of player and will get the best out of him.

Obviously the Blades signings are superior to the Owls. Just see the quote in today's Star from Assistant Manager at Bury:

"After playing Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday we regard this as another step-up in quality for us because of United's quality right through from one to 11,"

I think people have forgotton about Lee Hendry. I think if he's given a run of games he might just do a job for us. I think he could be a Kevin Blackwell type of player and will get the best out of him.

True, he does seem to be the forgotten man at the lane but do you think he is the creative genius that we need??

What do you think is uniteds best midfield paring then?

Tongue

Jihai

Speed

Monty

Hendrie

Armstrong

anyone else i have missed?

Obviously the Blades signings are superior to the Owls. Just see the quote in today's Star from Assistant Manager at Bury:

"After playing Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday we regard this as another step-up in quality for us because of United's quality right through from one to 11,"

I don't think thats in doubt, united do hae much better players than wednesday on PAPER, but paper doesn't get you anything in the league does it.

That's a bold statement before the season starts.

Have you actually seen your new signings play in a Blades shirt?

That's a bold statement before the season starts.

Have you actually seen your new signings play in a Blades shirt?

No I haven't seen them play in a Blades shirt but Henderson was a handful against us last season for Watford so different shirt surely doesn't make him a different player. That's like saying if we signed Ronaldinho he would become a different player just cos he wasn't wearing his normal shirt.

Our signings are exactly that : Ours. Owls have made two signings and one is still a Chelsea player. And in MY opinion the Blades signing sra besuperior to the Owls.

so you're summer signings are superior to ours are they.

jihai- reserve premier player, no spring chicken either

halford- never cut it in prem, maybe will do something for you lot

henderson- could turn out to be an exellent signing

so out of the players you have signed maybe one stands out. would i swap the other 2 for our new signings, i rather doubt it. luckily you have a strong team from last year and yes, on paper it is stronger than the wednesday team but it was last year and did it help you in the derby games

Archived