The blades signings this summer?

scottf

And you complain to me about people dragging this section of the forum down and being childish?

Well done.

If your leader had posted the same drivel as me. you would have been soooooo proud of him, and would have backed him up for about three weeks.

Get used to my controversial postings.

BTW Scott, you are one of the best posters on here... honestly.

Don't drop to my, or your leaders level, you make the forum well worth perusing. Allow me my drivel postings please. It fits in nicely with 99% of the other stuff that's on here.;) You, and quite a few others, probably keep this thing on air! Apart from that, I think the mods would ditch this forum.:)

True, he does seem to be the forgotten man at the lane but do you think he is the creative genius that we need??

What do you think is uniteds best midfield paring then?

Tongue

Jihai

Speed

Monty

Hendrie

Armstrong

anyone else i have missed?

I dont think any of them have creative genius, depends on what your defination is on genuis. To get someone in that catagory you need to spend 10's of millions and be in the premiership to begin with. I think the best paring at the moment will be speed and tongue if he started has he finished last season, but like i said hendry might do a job and he can score. I havnt seen anything of Jihai so i can't comment on him.

The trouble with these kind of players they are just not on the market.

Archived