Any 5am bars in sheffield city center

beth1987

May I also add the new Gay Bar IDENTITY (The former Bulldog/Beluga/Barcelona), open until 6AM, Fridays and Saturdays, and 2am Sundays.

It may be a bit outside the city centre, but it is literally only 3 minutes by taxi from Castle Square.

Lion's lair is still doing afterparties on Saturdays, including one tonight after CLIMAX.

May I also add the new Gay Bar IDENTITY (The former Bulldog/Beluga/Barcelona), open until 6AM, Fridays and Saturdays, and 2am Sundays.

It may be a bit outside the city centre, but it is literally only 3 minutes by taxi from Castle Square.

Lion's lair is still doing afterparties on Saturdays, including one tonight after CLIMAX.

Identity's a really plush venue, with two floors, as I found on my first visit; I also learned from one of the manager's friends that central venues in the city are NOT ALLOWED officially to have late bars beyond about 2-3am, as the city centre (i.e. from West St. down to Campo Lane and Arundel Gate) is classed as a residential area, on account of all the new (half empty lol) apartments going up...

Therefore the majority of late venues are to be found out Attercliffe way, such as Identity, Club Xes, or in other directions away from residential areas and in often run-down industrial parts of town...

• 4 weeks later...
Short answer is no, unless you are prepared to go to a part of the city where you may well get shot.

More ******** from Dippy Dore.

You can stay up until 4am at the Quarter (used to be Sola) in the cathederal/legal quarter. Just mind out for the gun-toting legal eagles.

All big cities get scary. But some of them have decent places to go at 4 am in the morning - and some don't.

If you think Manchester City Centre is less safe than Carlisle Street area of Sheffield at 4 am in the morning then you must be ill.

Two words...

The first is, "Moss"...

I'll let you guess the 2nd

Archived