Flying Saucers

I am fascinated to read about U.F.O.s what are they? are they real? where are they from? has anyone in this forum seen one? Why, if they are a figment of the imagination have airline pilots reported seeing them, also policemen, guard's at military establishment's, responsible citizen's, not only in this country but all over the world. Are they from another dimension? this universe is quite big enough! can they travel through space and time? They have been seen for thousand's of year's in many different countries, there are eye witness record's going back centuries, why do they come here? what do they want, will one land in central london one day and will they pay the £5 congestion charge? if not will they be fined £80? if so, how will it be enforced? just joking. Ha Ha. :P:):o

Living in the Peak District we see many strange lights which could be UFO's.

Have you read about the strange air crash in march 1997?

I remember hearing a loud bang at the time of the crash.

More recently we were travelling in the car up to High Bradfield.My husband was driving and I was watching two still lights side by side in the sky.I asked him to pull up and watch because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The two lights just sat in the sky.There were no beams or rays from them . They seemed to be staring at us like two eyes.I opened the window to listen for an engine noise but it was silent. Then quite slowly the lights seemed to turn away and disappear. SPOOKEY or WHAT??!!

I have since tried to find a logical reason for this strange happening but

I still like to think that it could have been a UFO!

I've never experienced anything I could call a UFO (I'm probably too sceptical of my own experiences to admit to one if I did!), but I find the thought of life out in the wide expanse fascinating - perhaps an antidote to a general unease with the idea of infinity. Does anyone here run SETI?

Originally posted by "Anonymous"

Living in the Peak District we see many strange lights which could be UFO's.

Have you read about the strange air crash in march 1997?

I remember hearing a loud bang at the time of the crash.

More recently we were travelling in the car up to High Bradfield.My husband was driving and I was watching two still lights side by side in the sky.I asked him to pull up and watch because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The two lights just sat in the sky.There were no beams or rays from them . They seemed to be staring at us like two eyes.I opened the window to listen for an engine noise but it was silent. Then quite slowly the lights seemed to turn away and disappear. SPOOKEY or WHAT??!!

I have since tried to find a logical reason for this strange happening but

I still like to think that it could have been a UFO!

could you please tell me more about this strange Air Crash, like where is was etc...thanks

Well i do believe in a lot of strange and unusual things - but the UFO part has never grabbed my attention much.

I remember that crash although I lived in Barnsley at the time - my hubbies family heard it though - scared the life out of em.

Moon Maiden

• 2 months later...

Archived