Pubs in Sheffield with Canal Plus

Hi, does anyone know of a pub in Sheffield that has Canal Plus?

It's a French cable channel, and it shows premiership games on Saturdays at 15.00, whereas Sky do not, I really want to watch todays game, Newcastle V Liverpool so any advice would be gratefully received.....ASAP!

Years, the premiership has a seperate deal with them whereby they broadcast extra games to the majority of the rest of the world.

Most of the games they show tend to be on Sky anyway, but they always show a 3pm ko on a saturday - today that game is Barcodes Vs Liverpool, and I really, really want to watch it!!!

(I need to get over my tip to Cardiff as quickly as possible!)

not many have it now you used to get it as part of sky package but all pubs that have sky are not allowed to show it on saturdays something to do with contracts with sky and premier league but if the pub has got right euipment to get them you can watch it dunno who has it in sheffield tho

Yeah, forgot to say it isn't legal for pubs to have the channel, but it doesn't stop people.

NB - Anyone who knows of a pub, it's prob best to PM me the details

I hate the fact that neither of the sheffield clubs are in the prem, cause there would be more pubs with the sysytem if they were.....

Archived