Armand Van Helden & DJ Sneak @ GC1

fnkysknky

Originally posted by Bedhead

??? just to clarify i'm not saying that trance was born there - trance was about in germany belgium holland etc nearly 10 years ago or detroit techno etc

but 'ermmm' not sure what you're inferring anyhow!

I realised that *you* werent saying trance was born there - just raising an eyebrow that someone would claim that trance was born at Gatecrasher...

Depending on how you define it - Trance had been going for 6 or 7 years when Gatecrasher was a still a house club at the Arches!

Anyway back on topic - Armand Van Helden may come over as Ali G made flesh - but hes made some top tunes...

Originally posted by Bedhead

??? just to clarify i'm not saying that trance was born there - trance was about in germany belgium holland etc nearly 10 years ago or detroit techno etc

but 'ermmm' not sure what you're inferring anyhow!

what am i saying! i meant ten years before gatecrasher (i.e about 18 years ago!) god i'm old! actually it's me birthday today!

• 1 month later...

Well I went even if none of you lot did :)

Now got to go to work with no sleep as I forgot and booked a job in :gag:

Amazing night apart from AVH only seemed to be on for about 10mins - Sneak alone was enough to warrant going tho :D

What an amazing night but I totally agree that it flew by! Wish I could remember more of the tunes Armand played though. Can anyone help? I only remember the classic My My My and the new Audiobullys Bang Bang tune.

Roll on this weekend...Mylo on Friday and Hed Kandi on Saturday, should be a wicked one!

Originally posted by Marie22

What an amazing night but I totally agree that it flew by! Wish I could remember more of the tunes Armand played though. Can anyone help? I only remember the classic My My My and the new Audiobullys Bang Bang tune.

Roll on this weekend...Mylo on Friday and Hed Kandi on Saturday, should be a wicked one!

I didnt see AVH for long as we were upstairs but he played Song 2 when I walked in

Bring on Masters at Work May 29th @ Gatecrasher One

http://www.thepinupclub.com

Archived