Best/Worst club in Sheffield?

Colonel

Worse Plug, Youth Club by night empty space by day and sucha ferrile approach to world domination , and supporting lost causes via S America lol

Exactly what do you mean by ferrile approach to world domination & supporting lost causes via S America??? Have we done something to upset you?

We wish you every success at Shhhhh and hope you continue to host great underground nights.

Sheffield needs more great venues.

Adele

If you like trance - I think Off The Rails is this Friday at the Plug on Matilda St

Will completely agree on this..A decent night out what started off as a little thing as made huge steps over the last year. For some strange reason i have only been twice. Once @ Plug and the other @ Void. Great atmosphere in what is deffinately a safe atmosphere and both young & old just go for one hell of a party. Not sure of the line up this month but i know Aly & Fila are there. Enjoy it.

We need new nights in Sheffield I think if we all lament for whats gone then we will stay stationary lets hope if any new clubs open in Sheffield they give dem kids a chance there is always space for established nights in Sheff but its only developing new nights and keeping with them through the hard times rhat Sheff night scene will progress. any club promotors. owners out there stick to what you know and let the rest develop please

Archived