Best restaurant at Valley Centertainment?

lozchuckles

• 2 years later...
could people give me their views about the restaurants at the moment,thanks

We have tried most of them, but always end up back at Chiquito's. Good meals - something for everyone, good atmosphere and now they do lunchtime and 2 course evening deals it's well priced too.

Wherever you go, if you have a smartphone download an app called "Vouchercloud". I was sceptical at first, but if you stand in the middle of Centertainment and search for vouchers it's possible to get money off your bill in just about any of the restaurants. Saved us money on numerous occasions!

Hope that helps :-)

could people give me their views about the restaurants at the moment,thanks

Been to Harvester a few times. Food has been really nice on each occasion. Been to Chiquito's once. Didn't rate it and the service was dreadful - had to ask repeatedly for the bill. Nandos is OK if you like Peri Peri chicken. I think the Boardwalk has closed now. Does anyone know whether that unit is occupied again?

I think Handmade Burger Company has the best food at Centretainment (it has little competition), provided you like burgers of course.

I'll second this without hesitation. I went to the one at Meadowhall and was very impressed. Also, Vouchercloud (which I mentioned before) had a buy 1 get 1 free offer which made it even sweeter! :cool:

Been to Harvester a few times. Food has been really nice on each occasion. Been to Chiquito's once. Didn't rate it and the service was dreadful - had to ask repeatedly for the bill. Nandos is OK if you like Peri Peri chicken. I think the Boardwalk has closed now. Does anyone know whether that unit is occupied again?

Boardwalk is now the Ribshack. There was one in Meadowhall but discovered it's now boarded up.

I've never been to Prezzo but have been to all the others and have no complaints, however I'll never visit Bella Italia again after 2 visits were appalling!

Prezzos food is lovely but the service isn't great.

Chiquitos have recently had a refurb and a new menu and the food is always spot on.

Frankie and Benny's used to be our regular haunt but has gone downhill massively so i've given up on that one.

Thankfully that horrific restaurant Old Orleans is now gone and has been replaced by the Handmade Burger Company and Pizza Express.

Everyone I know who has been to Ribshack has said it was vile - although I think they may have now closed down too.

Archived