Music In The Sun

FUTO

I love Wiley :love:

was very good today, great dance hall tracks and romantic raga and lots and lots of hotties!

Didn't see you Futo, saw lots of hot security men but their babies mama's were always two steps behind them..... hahaha.

I love Wiley :love:

was very good today, great dance hall tracks and romantic raga and lots and lots of hotties!

Didn't see you Futo, saw lots of hot security men but their babies mama's were always two steps behind them..... hahaha.

Was working til 3am last nite decided not to go

Plus got too many fans to go to events like that

When one has got as many friends as i have it is advisable to stay indoors alot :)

Anyway nice to hear you had a good time promise will sing a nice romantic raga tune at your wedding if you send me a card :thumbsup:

Prob this one :hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwtZhtdea6Y&feature=related

Was working til 3am last nite decided not to go

Plus got too many fans to go to events like that

When one has got as many friends as i have it is advisable to stay indoors alot :)

Anyway nice to hear you had a good time promise will sing a nice romantic raga tune at your wedding if you send me a card :thumbsup:

Prob this one :hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwtZhtdea6Y&feature=related

You will definately get an invite and catzeyes, bazooka, bizzle, tab1, plaintalker and many other on here. But I would prefer if you could sing this

we will have a very unconventional wedding, I want to go las vegas for our honey moon to watch boxing :hihi: we are so well matched.

There was one asian security man that asked for my number thought it might of been you but he was really tall and extremely muscular, maybe one of your mates. I asked if he knew a Futo but he looked confused.

You will definately get an invite and catzeyes, bazooka, bizzle, tab1, plaintalker and many other on here. But I would prefer if you could sing this

we will have a very unconventional wedding, I want to go las vegas for our honey moon to watch boxing :hihi: we are so well matched.

There was one asian security man that asked for my number thought it might of been you but he was really tall and extremely muscular, maybe one of your mates. I asked if he knew a Futo but he looked confused.

:hihi: Never ask any lady for number not my style unfortunatly

Do not have any friends so prob why he did not know

As for the song am revising the words anything for the happy couple :thumbsup:

Archived