Looking for a bar or pub with a TV for Monday night

Livid

Aloha,

I'm looking for some establishment with a relatively large television to go and watch Dragons Den on Monday as we're featured on there !

Sheffield's very own VeryPC are on the Den on Monday the 4th August @ 9:00pm and we're thinking of going to have a beer and watch it as a group.

Any suggestions would be great, so if you know of any place that would be ok with us using their tv and ofc drinking some of their fine beverages let me know !

Btw wasn't sure if this is the right forum but thought as we're looking for a bar maybe it is the best place (if not could a mod pop it where they think it should go)

Cheers

Ed

Try The Milestone: I live across the road from there and one of my neighbours works for you (or it might even be you posting this, I dont know!)

They have three big tv's and one of them is in the side room, cant see it getting too packed on a Monday night and they would be grateful of the extra custom no doubt.

Archived