Indian buffets in sheffield

Jinnah Restaurant 1 the common, Ecclesfield.

We went recently and it was really nice. You get popadoms, a sizzling starter, rice, nan and there are about 10 currys on the buffet. its £8.95 for adults and £5.95 for children

Sunday to Thursday

not sure of the name, but the indian near crystal peaks - opposite damons, does buffet every monday

:)

Don't bother with the Amraj, if your idea of an Indian Restaurant is plasma tv's on the walls, microwaved overpriced rubbish and big question mark over the cleanliness of the place you'll be ok, but otherwise I'd stay away. The only place I've been where they add a 15% service charge to a buffet?:gag:

why dont you try us at the

CURRY CANTEEN,

10 Dorking st,

off carlisle st

S4 7LZ.

0114 279 5348.

We do a 3 curries and 1 rice for £3.50.

Choose any 3 curries from 5 with either rice or Nan.

All extras samosa,onion bajee ,drinks etc are £0.50.

Open Mon to Fri for lunch from 12 - 3pm.

are you on commisson ?

are you on commisson ?

Ha Ha no Panda79...im trying to promote my business..i only set up 4 weeks ago and am situated on a bit of a back alley (Dorking st) off carlisle st next to Church on the Rock.

Therefore i am trying to do some promo work as cost effectivly and best i can think of.

As you can see i have never tried to make out it to be anything other than promotion and gaining publicity for what i think is a new conceopt in lunch time eating ,never seen before in Sheffield.

As i allways make clear i am inviting you my place to try...never do i come across as making a reccomendation and attempt to ramp up the CURRY CANTEEN.

I ofcourse also invite you to come and visit us and try for yourself.

After some initial experimentation we have revised our opening hours to Mon to Fri 12 - 6pm.

I know someone else did start a thread entitled CURRY CANTEEN ,i promise you it was totally independent of CURRY CANTEEN staff.

Archived