George IV,Infirmary Rd,Sheffield

Little minx

I would like to mention 2 you all that The George IV is having a fundraising event on Friday 12 September in aid of the Childrens Hospital and Western Park Cancer Care Trust, we are having 2 nights in 1! Downstairs its MEN only with a Race Night and upstairs is 4 the LADIES!! We have got the best drag-artiste Penny Change and Strippers along with topless waiters!(Dont worry lads,the barmaids r in bikinis!!) We have lots of raffle prizes 2 be won too! So PLEASE spread the word and join us you are guaranteed a fantastic night and help us raise lots of money 4 our 2 Charity`s!!!!:clap:

I would like to mention 2 you all that The George IV is having a fundraising event on Friday 12 September in aid of the Childrens Hospital and Western Park Cancer Care Trust, we are having 2 nights in 1! Downstairs its MEN only with a Race Night and upstairs is 4 the LADIES!! We have got the best drag-artiste Penny Change and Strippers along with topless waiters!(Dont worry lads,the barmaids r in bikinis!!) We have lots of raffle prizes 2 be won too! So PLEASE spread the word and join us you are guaranteed a fantastic night and help us raise lots of money 4 our 2 Charity`s!!!!:clap:

What beers will you have available?

Do you still stock the Crown Bitter?

I won't be able to get for that, but I've seen that you have Dr Robeatnik in the week after!! I'll definitely be there for that, he is my hero! :thumbsup:

Haven't been to George IV since I was a teenager!

• 2 weeks later...

May i also add that tickets are £5 each for the Ladies night only.There is NO charge for mens night! tickets are on sale now!! For more information please contact us on 0114 2333408. Thanks:D

• 2 weeks later...
I won't be able to get for that, but I've seen that you have Dr Robeatnik in the week after!! I'll definitely be there for that, he is my hero! :thumbsup:

Haven't been to George IV since I was a teenager!

Dr Robeatnik? no one by that name is playing @ George IV hun, sorry:confused:

Archived