Little minx

Dr Robeatnik? no one by that name is playing @ George IV hun, sorry:confused:

Really? On his website and his Facebook group he says he is: -

16 Sep 2008, 22:00 - George IV

216 Infirmary Road,

Sheffield, Uk, Midlands S6 3DL

UK

Cost:3

I've got a group of friends together to come see him, so I hope he is!!! Might you know him by a different name? I'll try and find out what his real name is.

Really? On his website and his Facebook group he says he is: -

16 Sep 2008, 22:00 - George IV

216 Infirmary Road,

Sheffield, Uk, Midlands S6 3DL

UK

Cost:3

I've got a group of friends together to come see him, so I hope he is!!! Might you know him by a different name? I'll try and find out what his real name is.

could u ring us please on 0114 2333408 and ask 2 speak 2 Danny? we`re really confused because we have no record of this booking:confused:

could u ring us please on 0114 2333408 and ask 2 speak 2 Danny? we`re really confused because we have no record of this booking:confused:

Yeah, no probs - i'll give you a call tomorrow. I've got a friend who knows him, so I've asked him to get in touch and let me know. If you haven't got him, you should!!!! :)

See this

Yeah, no probs - i'll give you a call tomorrow. I've got a friend who knows him, so I've asked him to get in touch and let me know. If you haven't got him, you should!!!! :)

See this

please do, ive looked on his site and tried contacting other venues where hes playing and again they have no record of him either? ie.The Grapes?

please do, ive looked on his site and tried contacting other venues where hes playing and again they have no record of him either? ie.The Grapes?

Lol, just tried to call and Danny is too busy to talk - I'll send you my number by PM. My friend has some contact with the guy, so we are trying to get hold of him to find out what is happening. It's all very strange!!

Archived