Know anyone called Nettleship?

There was a Nettleship family in Wybourn area cos one of the daughters worked at J Stead and Co on Manor Lane - would be 1959-1963 when I worked there so she will be med to late 70's now if still alive

Also number of Nettleships lived in Swallownest - I was born there 1940 and left for Driffield, East Yorkshire in late 1966 - remember the families and the children at Swallownest infants and junior schools 

Victor - Wangsa Baiduri  - Selangor State - Malaysia

• 5 months later...
On 09/04/2020 at 18:10, YoungNettley said:

Hi Chloe,

don't know if you are still on here, as this is from 5 years ago...but the person in question is closely related to me.  Hope you are keeping well, I haven't seen you since you were about a half year old haha!!

Hi, wow really? You remember me? If you’d like to, my email address is chloenicole2121@gmail.com I’d love to hear from you and anyone else. Thank you so much for replying, hope to hear from you soon. Merry Christmas x

On 25/06/2020 at 13:41, Viv said:

Marvin is my son. 

Hi Viv. Really? I’d love to get in contact with him, and you, If you’d like to, my email address is chloenicole2121@gmail.com I really hope to hear from you soon and thank you for replying, I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas! X

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 10:28, DeWasteney said:

There was a Nettleship family in Wybourn area cos one of the daughters worked at J Stead and Co on Manor Lane - would be 1959-1963 when I worked there so she will be med to late 70's now if still alive

Also number of Nettleships lived in Swallownest - I was born there 1940 and left for Driffield, East Yorkshire in late 1966 - remember the families and the children at Swallownest infants and junior schools 

Victor - Wangsa Baiduri  - Selangor State - Malaysia

The daughters name was Marjorie I have now remembered - she will be around 75/76 now

Victor

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 25/06/2020 at 13:41, Viv said:

Marvin is my son. 

Hi Viv, just wondering if you’re still on here? 

On 09/04/2020 at 18:10, YoungNettley said:

Hi Chloe,

don't know if you are still on here, as this is from 5 years ago...but the person in question is closely related to me.  Hope you are keeping well, I haven't seen you since you were about a half year old haha!!

Hi! Are you still on here?