Anyone Visited Spearmint Rhino Yet?

Geoff

Originally posted by steelblade

If women want to be empowered then they need to get educated and play the mans game, not set things back a 100 years by parading themselves purely as sexual objects that men can buy. i would not call that female empowerment.

The problem is that 'playing the man's game' leads only to one thing - a woman who is like a man. And i don't mind guys. I am one. But women 'out-guying' a guy is either a rancid, testosterone-fuelled ladette or a ball-breaking ice queen who has sacrificed everything good about the female gender in order to 'match up'.

Why women feel the need to try and 'match up' to men in fields that they simply cannot do without losing every ounce of femininity - while forgetting that they are supremely powerful and insanely more talented than men in virtually every other aspect of life - is beyond me. Empowerment is using your talents to gain the most power, influence and standing you possibly can. For the majority of men, it's 'playing the game' - that is accepted. IMO women need to do the same, and stop trying to judge success by masculine yardsticks.

Originally posted by XADRIAN

er......you cannot draw comparisons with drug dealers. This profession is LEGAL drug dealing aint

Young lady, just because something is legal does not make it right

Adultery is legal, but is obviously not morally right

Originally posted by Abby

Young lady, just because something is legal does not make it right

Adultery is legal, but is obviously not morally right

righto old bean, point taken but you cannot make comparisons with drugs here.

the female form is a beautiful thing that should be celebrated as should a mans body...what better way to do it than wiggling it :)

Originally posted by FastEddie

'obviously'? Way to make a complete value judgement and pass it off as an objective truth, dude. :roll:

Could I have that in a complete sentence please? :?

Ok i,m going to sound like someone who's been to the moon as this is the first i have heard of this club.

Sounds great to me if you could clarify a couple of questions.

Do these girls supply sex, and where is this club.

Not like i,m planning to go though, well not yet.

Originally posted by XADRIAN

they only supply extras if they want to and the club is on brown street

Careful what you say... you're making it sound like the club approves them doing it!

Spearmint Rhino does not encourage the girls to "supply extras" and they claim that if they find one of their girls doing it, they will not be allowed to work there again. (They certainly won't let it happen on their premises!)

Originally posted by Tony Ruscoe

Careful what you say... you're making it sound like the club approves them doing it!

Spearmint Rhino does not encourage the girls to "supply extras" and they claim that if they find one of their girls doing it, they will not be allowed to work there again. (They certainly won't let it happen on their premises!)

did not imply that SR "encourages" the ladies to supply extras at the establishment. Let me clarify what I meant.....if a bloke offers a woman for something more then its up to her if she takes it up or not OUTSIDE of the SR ......happy?:?

Archived