Suggestions for Saturday 16th, indie night/gigs?

lyndsayx

Fri: Bummers, Harley then Corp are the options being banded at the moment but it's all up to three French lasses apparently. (Don't ask me?)

It may be Roxy but i'll let you know when i do.:thumbsup:

Yes I'm looking forward to Dodgy, seem to recall i might have seen them before in years of yore but can't quite remember if i have... Wanted to see them last year at the Ledders but tickets were mucho expensive and then they cancelled anyway.

What about Barnskey for next week? Or Doncaster... i'll send you the link to a punkfest the leopard have just sent me.

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=29911899257

mm - wrong date - I've got nothing else for next week. Still hoping i'll win/blag some V tickets again really.

You and your blagging - you're as bad as me!

It's the weekend of my birthday, and there appear to be no gigs on and the only non-dance club night appears to be Threads at DQ. Which is alright, but it's been done to death. I want to go somewhere different, that doesn't involve scary screaming rock music/chav choons/dance/rave etc. but there doesn't seem to be any choice for a Saturday night out.

Does anyone have any recomendations please??

Plush and Plastix, Peacekeepers and more are at The Grapes that night, only £3. Plush and Plastix are one of the best unsigned bands in Sheff at the mo! (imo)

Definitely worth a look-see! Hope that helps! :)

Archived