The Global Warming Megathread

Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?

• Absolutely, unequivocally.
    • Maybe, i need more evidence
    • Not at all, it's all made up!
    • Whats global warming?

In this country we do nothing but moan

"oh its too cold" "oh no its snowing", "Oh no, its raining", so now global warming is here, the rains gones, the snows gone, we can enjoy the hot summers without going abroad...... and the moaners are at it again.

Oh no its too hot now

Make up your minds,

Thingy and Valley Boy, I'm with you, the wifes friend was sunbathing earlier today in a scimpy cozzie, and thats thanks to Global Warming.

Lester, you old perve! :hihi:

Soooo, if you already have a wife, why, on another thread, were you checking out the speed dating evenings? Interested minds would like to know :suspect:

er er....

well, er....

I do have a wife, yes. but, she won't find me out, bit of a dark horse:thumbsup:

As for the perve thing, if I want to see the wife's friend dressed like that, I would have had to have an affair, now thanks to the Warming, my eyes have been popping out for the last week

Global warming? It’ll probably bring Cleethorpes a lot nearer! Or at least the sea and sand. And you’ll have to get up earlier for work if you have to catch a boat! You’ll also be later back. On the plus side it’ll get rid of all those nasty cyclists who weave in and out of traffic. It’ll also fill the pot-holes, then all you’ll have to worry about is whirlpools and daft fishermen throwing their lines off thetown hall roof. Mind you, it’ll bring new skills to Sheffield, like boat-building, oar making and sail-making — not to mention net-weaving and lobster pots!

Erm, you do know that the likely chance of you having garden would be slim to none cos of the number of people displaced from flooded areas would come and live up here on the high ground hence the authorities will cease land in which to accommodate these homeless people.

As mentioned before, the temperatures will drop considerably if the gulf stream cocks up and if the cold doesn't kill you then I'm sure the lack of food will ;)