The Global Warming Megathread

Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?

• Absolutely, unequivocally.
    • Maybe, i need more evidence
    • Not at all, it's all made up!
    • Whats global warming?

Working on a roof today and a wasp flew just in front of me. It's not the only one either - I've seen several recently as well as bees & flies. I'm sure they are not usually around this late. They usually seem to fizzle out in October as far as I recall. Seem to notice them when the temperature goes up from the previous day

Cheers, Jass

At the moment the uk and most of northern europe are having extremley mild weather.Howver parts of the usa and canada are having record cold and snow.The current mild and record warm autumn are really staying put well in December because of the synoptics.The atlantic is very active with a +nao and the sst,s are quite high.Sun activity is quite low so theres not a lot of connection there.Watch out for a rise in pressure over greenland and scandinavia towards the middle of next month then we may all be suprised how cold it can still get.Global warming is happening but the temp increases are varied across the planet and not set in concrete.:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone believes that the earth is warming up, could I suggest you try the following scientific method

which is

Standing outside for a few minutes.

I myself have just tried this scientific experiment when taking the rubbish out to the wheelie bin, and I can say without any question, it was not very warm