Helen Webb et al.

I would love to get in touch with Helen Webb, to catch up on old times.

Helen was from the Seacroft area of Leeds, and she then went to the Teacher Training College on Coll. Crescent (1972 to 1975), the one near the Nursery Tavern.

She was a mate of Jenny Burgess and Stella North.

I hope that she is still with us, she would be 54 now, although I appreciate that it is not very gallant to disclose a lady's age.

I have tried the usual routes, but without success. She would know me as '' Micky'', rather than my proper name.

I would also like to contact Jenny and Stella.

Helen, Jenny and Stella are you out there ?

If any of you are please send me a Private Message (I presume that that is what PM stands for).

In the alternative, if anyone knows about my old mates could they PM me please ?

All the best

Many thanks.

I would love to get in touch with Helen Webb, to catch up on old times.

Helen was from the Seacroft area of Leeds, and she then went to the Teacher Training College on Coll. Crescent (1972 to 1975), the one near the Nursery Tavern.

She was a mate of Jenny Burgess and Stella North.

I hope that she is still with us, she would be 54 now, although I appreciate that it is not very gallant to disclose a lady's age.

I have tried the usual routes, but without success. She would know me as '' Micky'', rather than my proper name.

I would also like to contact Jenny and Stella.

Helen, Jenny and Stella are you out there ?

If any of you are please send me a Private Message (I presume that that is what PM stands for).

In the alternative, if anyone knows about my old mates could they PM me please ?

All the best

Many thanks.

So I take it that nobody knows Helen or Jenny then ?

I do not believe that for a moment.

Archived