The Bowery, Devonshire Street, Sheffield..

deano_dq

I went in a couple of weeks ago - pretty packed but the music was good and so was the atmosphere. There were plenty of people in hoodies and trainers and plenty of people who fancied dressing up. Seems like they're sticking to the whatever goes policy to me x

• 2 months later...

The best and most reasonably priced venue in Sheffield. Don't know anywhere else on division st where you can get a cappuccino for a quid, free entry to see the likes of toddla t and little lost david play, free art exhibitions AND a free jukebox. Plus for once someone in Sheff has got the food policy right: local, cheap, tasty and completely unpretentious. I wish there was somewhere like it in London! My only criticism is that they should consider putting some rugs down or something to improve the acoustics for live music - it was quite echoey when I saw someone play there last.

Edited by dinosofos

• 5 years later...

Never been in before.

Went in this Friday and yesterday.

Something about the place I really like has a great atmosphere comfortable warm good decor and really friendly staff.

The drinks were good value too.

Much better than some of the soulless bars nearby.