The Bowery, Devonshire Street, Sheffield..

deano_dq

Opening Night!!!!

Saturday 20th September.

--------------------------------

Opening Bash.

Featuring DJs.

Toddla T

Matt Helders

Andy Nicholson

Jim OHara

Deano

Free Entry. 6pm-2am.

Sunday 21st September.

------------------------------

Opus & The Bowery Present.

Boogaloo, Acoustic Sundays.

Launch Night with

Jon McClure

Little Ze

Louis Romegoux

& guests

Free Entry. 6pm-2am.

Please be early.

First Come First Served.

NO Guestlist or Tickets.

Strictly over 18.

FULL Funktion 1 soundsystem!

Be early!

got a message on FB,it's opening on 23rd sept to joe public

here ya go

James O'Hara sent a message to the members of The Bowery, Sheffield.

--------------------

Subject: bad news.

I Have to be the bearer of bad news i'm affraid,

For reasons completely out of our control the Bowery will not be opening to the general public until Tuesday 23rd September,

i can't digress the reasons for this but i'm sure you'll all find out in due coarse.

We can open tonight only as a private party for family and friends, with a limited capacity and without the licence to serve alchohol.

Deano, Andy & James would like to apologise for the inconveniance caused and state once again that this was out of their control,

Don't let this ruin your weekend, Ed Maker is on at Threads!

once we've put the mum and dads to bed we'll be down there with a few surprise guests.

keep the faith.

xx

got a message on FB,it's opening on 23rd sept to joe public

here ya go

James O'Hara sent a message to the members of The Bowery, Sheffield.

--------------------

Subject: bad news.

I Have to be the bearer of bad news i'm affraid,

For reasons completely out of our control the Bowery will not be opening to the general public until Tuesday 23rd September,

i can't digress the reasons for this but i'm sure you'll all find out in due coarse.

We can open tonight only as a private party for family and friends, with a limited capacity and without the licence to serve alchohol.

Deano, Andy & James would like to apologise for the inconveniance caused and state once again that this was out of their control,

Don't let this ruin your weekend, Ed Maker is on at Threads!

once we've put the mum and dads to bed we'll be down there with a few surprise guests.

keep the faith.

xx

Nice to know that Joe Public is not allowed to go in it until 23rd - I suppose even tho he is funding it that he is not worthing to mix with immortal Gods at the pre-opening such as Alex Turner ....

Nice to know that Joe Public is not allowed to go in it until 23rd - I suppose even tho he is funding it that he is not worthing to mix with immortal Gods at the pre-opening such as Alex Turner ....
More likely its probably a trivial problem that can't be resolved till tuesday and not due to anyones ego. Chances are this is likely to be a highly successfull venue and god knows sheffield needs all the decent venues it can get

More to the point - have you seen the list of people who were invited and do you know the sexual orientation of everyone on that list? Or what difference are you suggesting a 'certain' celeb's sexuality makes to whether or not they were invited? Or are you just fishing for trouble? :suspect: