Tokyou - New Noodle bar

we went there this week. Around 6pm, place was empty apart from two other people. Food was quick to arrive but very nice starter of chicken satay and my hubby enjoyed his chilli beef. My main course of sweet and sour chicken was quite nice and couldn't finish it as quite big portion. Only downside is they didn't take debit card so had to pay cash so make sure you have enough on you. Would probably go back there for tea .

We went this afternoon. We really enjoyed it. The portions were massive (mains) and the service was great. We will def go back.

Only a couple of negative comments, the lighting in the toilets was way to low - I know it's the effect they are looking for but I had to take my baby there to change her nappy and couldn't see a thing. Only other thing was the soft drinks were warm. They sell them from big bottles and these aren't kept in the fridge, granted you get ice but it's not the same.

We had 3 starters, 3 mains and 6 soft drinks and it was £22.50 excellent value and lovely interior.

Went on Saturday, just after lunch. OH loves noodle bars so I thought we could try it. He wasn't disappointed and got back more than a fiver in change from a £20 (two starters, two mains and two soft drinks). He had the chicken curry and was very pleased. I had a veggie noddle dish and there was way too much for me. The waitress came over and asked me if I liked it because there was still quite a lot left and wanted to pack it for us. Excellent service.

Things will definitely pick up for them when both universities start back.

Went last night and thought it was good, hope the place does well :)

as mentioned, its cheap and cheerful, decent food, nothing fancy tho and a bit of a mish mash of dishes but for the price you can't fault it. Perfect for lunch, tea or mid beers scrannin :thumbsup:

btw you can pay by card now

Archived