Looking for Robert Hayes sheffield

meggusa

If Robert Hayes of Sheffield sees this (Son of Betty and Mike).Age approx. 50yrs. Sorry about name changes but I am desperate to find my Biological Father. Robert. Linda. amd Micheal are my half siblings, They do know about me. I met the boys once over 20 yrs ago.

• 3 years later...
If Robert Hayes of Sheffield sees this (Son of Betty and Mike).Age approx. 50yrs. Sorry about name changes but I am desperate to find my Biological Father. Robert. Linda. amd Micheal are my half siblings, They do know about me. I met the boys once over 20 yrs ago.

I went to school with a Robert Hayes, if he's the same guy he would be 53, and the school we went to was Norfolk and we left in 1974.

Hi meggusa - the births index confirms that a Robert Hayes was born in Sheffield in 1958; this is evidently the same Robert Hayes whom StevieP went to school with. He may (?) have been the son of Kenneth M. Hayes and Betty Hayes, née Fountain, who married in Sheffield in 1953.

The 2004 electoral roll shows three people named Robert Hayes in Sheffield - PM me if you'd like the addresses. Two of these live in S13 and one in S6. Information available free from 192,com suggests that these three have wives or daughters called Christine, Susan and Jennier.

Archived