Dining With A Cleavage.

We just had a Chinese nosh up and my OH just complained that theres about two pounds of rice in between her boobys.

I told her that eating with chopsticks AND a cleavage isnt a good idea, but she wouldnt listen. Thankfully, the meal was a take away but if we were to go out to eat, to a restaurant then she`d STILL manage to get half the menu resting between her chests.

Last year she undressed for bed after a night out and she found two lobsters, a pork pie, three waiters and a full pint of Stella lodged in her bra.

Ladies... how do YOU protect your valley from a rain of food when you eat?

Call me prudish but I cant eat grub off someones carcasse.

I can eat someones carcasse no probs but.. not grub off it...

Incidentally, this thread isnt some clumsy ploy to get the ladies of SF to talk about their fun bags... honest... I wouldnt do a thing like that...

Really,,really I wouldnt....

Call me prudish but I cant eat grub off someones carcasse.

I can eat someones carcasse no probs but.. not grub off it...

Incidentally, this thread isnt some clumsy ploy to get the ladies of SF to talk about their fun bags... honest... I wouldnt do a thing like that...

Really,,really I wouldnt....

Go on, try it again. You just might like it ! There is nothing to compare with ea..................hang on! I've just remembered............the Sex and Food thread was censored last night for not being 'Family Friendly' ............It's all disgustingly disgusting !. I'm disgusted you should even be THINKING these disgusting thoughts let alone posting them on a 'Family Friendly' non disgusting Forum ! . I'm disgusted at you !

Yours sincerely

Disgusted.

Archived