Dining With A Cleavage.

• 2 years later...

Right.

I was going to start a thread about gawping at cleavages but this one appeared after I typed out the title so I might as well recycle this one.

There was something on telly last night, they got a huge breasted lady to wear a low cut top, stuffed a mini camera between her puppys and sent her out into the big wide world.

She returned to base a few hours later and they inspected the film that was made from her cleavage.

99% of the film showed men gawping straight at her fun bags.

Now, a psychologist on the programme claimed that men cant help it, its instinctive and most of the time they dont realise theyre doing it. They KNOW they peeked once, but the other 90 times was done subconciously.

A lady on the show claimed that all men are vile scum who only look at a ladys naughty bits because it makes him feel powerful and any lady who deliberately shows her fun bags is doing it because it makes HER feel powerful!

Me? I look cos I like looking at ladys bouncy bits.

What do you reckon? Men are vile scum ? Slaves to instinct?

OH FOR GODS SAKE DISCUSS!

Archived