Dining With A Cleavage.

It is funny when you drop something large, like a grape, down there and you have to make the decision a) whether to fish it out b) leave it or c) jiggle about until it falls out of your top.

Just leave it, then you have breakfast handy for when you wake up in a hungover state. :thumbsup: I once found a mini porkpie down there the day after a foodfight. It must have stayed in all night while jigging round the Leadmill. I ate it, it was nice and warm.:thumbsup: Shame it didn't coincide with the morning I woke up with my face in a tray of chips and mushy peas.

Just leave it, then you have breakfast handy for when you wake up in a hungover state. :thumbsup: I once found a mini porkpie down there the day after a foodfight. It must have stayed in all night while jigging round the Leadmill. I ate it, it was nice and warm.:thumbsup: Shame it didn't coincide with the morning I woke up with my face in a tray of chips and mushy peas.

:hihi: i really hope that's not a true story. :o:D

It is funny when you drop something large, like a grape, down there and you have to make the decision a) whether to fish it out b) leave it or c) jiggle about until it falls out of your top.

Blimey, if I went for option ©, me and the poor sods sitting either side of me would end up with black eyes :hihi:

Most of the long dresses and tops now show cleavage, I am wearing one at the moment and looking at it as I type, if I go out I feel as if I have to hide it with a flower

I thought about trying that. Unfortunately, the slugs got my giant sunflowers so I don't have any flowers big enough and have to settle for a vest! :hihi:

Archived