Is it just me that doesn't have the slightest interest in the Olympics?

All we here about is this dam Torch and its progres, all news chanels have 70% of the content about the Olimpics.

I want to see news not this crap. It is London's games not the UK, and I am paying for the games through my taxes and it will have no benifit to my community.

I am realy pleased for those who have the opertunity and deserve the right to carry the torch, but dont ram it down my throat every time I turn on th TV and Radio.

The BBC is not a promo for the Olimpics, it's duty is to report news.

The BBC is not a promo for the Olimpics, it's duty is to report news.

The Olympic torch is news and the BBC, as the national broadcaster, has a duty to cover sporting events hosted by the UK.

Perhaps you could define what you think qualifies as "news"?

The Olympic torch is news and the BBC, as the national broadcaster, has a duty to cover sporting events hosted by the UK.

Perhaps you could define what you think qualifies as "news"?

You say the UK may I point out it is London 2012, not Leeds, Sheffield Manchester or Inverness it is bloody London.

The BBC News is what it says News not wall to wall coverage of the Olimpics, there is plenty more going on in the UK and the World.

Archived