Is it just me that doesn't have the slightest interest in the Olympics?

I've worked with them, and I'm well aware of the connections with Lembit Opik. I still fail to see any humour or even mild amusement in your "lembitopiks" though.

If it was intended as a joke, it was a particularily bad attempt at one, and considering some of the jokers on here, that's quite an achievement. :hihi:

I still fail to see any humour or even mild amusement in your "lembitopiks" though.

If it was intended as a joke, it was a particularily bad attempt at one, and considering some of the jokers on here, that's quite an achievement.

Woohoo. Advertise in 'Lost and found' for your sense of humour?

I've worked with them, and I'm well aware of the connections with Lembit Opik. I still fail to see any humour or even mild amusement in your "lembitopiks" though.

If it was intended as a joke, it was a particularily bad attempt at one, and considering some of the jokers on here, that's quite an achievement. :hihi:

What do you mean, you've worked with them??

Is anyone else bored with the Olympics yet

not at all its the biggest sporting to event to hit our country for years so why would you get bored ? the problem in sheffield is that theres no main screen in heffield other towns have and apart from jess sheffielders seem to think it is not worth embracing the olympics . To be fair after the failure of the shefitival ( look at numbers and tell me its not a failure ) the council have done nothing to embrace the olympics there should have been events in the city centre and a big screen put up .

not at all its the biggest sporting to event to hit our country for years so why would you get bored ? the problem in sheffield is that theres no main screen in heffield other towns have and apart from jess sheffielders seem to think it is not worth embracing the olympics . To be fair after the failure of the shefitival ( look at numbers and tell me its not a failure ) the council have done nothing to embrace the olympics there should have been events in the city centre and a big screen put up .

Exactly, this is Sheffield ....... The City of Sport ....... I think :huh:

Archived