I Want A Train Set!

YOU SAD G.........

Just checked my office and found a few bits:D

A part built Z gauge layout,thats 1 in 220 scale i belive. This will be finished shortly.

An N gauge trainset complete with enough track and rolling stock to get started.

A box of Dublo (OO) track,stock and digital controller....much fun witha digi set.

Click the link to see what i mean.

Go for it !!

YOU SAD G.........

Just checked my office and found a few bits:D

A part built Z gauge layout,thats 1 in 220 scale i belive. This will be finished shortly.

An N gauge trainset complete with enough track and rolling stock to get started.

A box of Dublo (OO) track,stock and digital controller....much fun witha digi set.

Click the link to see what i mean.

Go for it !!

Bloody hell that even SOUNDS real!

I just did a little wee!

It even pulled away from the station slowly! When I was alive they only went from nought to full speed then back to nought again!

If only they could do the little concertina bit between the carriages... that would make it complete!

The sounds are recorded from the real thing...south west digital are the people in the know....thought you'd like the vid :thumbsup:

LIKED it???

I had bloody goosebumps!

Excellent stuff! Im gonna look at the other films on there too!

Archived