I Want A Train Set!

Roflmao!!

Go have a look here

http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Forums/

Do you know how to use a forum:suspect:

Thanks for that, Ill get in there later, I added it to faves, thats got to have lots of hints and tips on it!

As for using a forum... Im not sure,... whats one of those? :D

Just a thought......a OO layout on an 8ft x 4ft board can take a 1000 man hours and about £3500 to make.

N and Z gauge you can nearly double that!!:o

I dont care! I just saw and heared this:

I had to put the headphones on and get the volume up high... really high.

Damn!!!

If you want a train set get one! Who cares what other people think?:D

I care what my OH thinks! Especially when she thinks and says the word "NO!"

Shes gonna say no... shes got that look in her eye and I havent even asked her yet.

Jabbers, for goodness sake, It'll not be long before your baby boy is here, and you can indulge yourself *coff* HIM, I mean, HIM! with train sets, Scalextric sets, Subbuteo, whatever... just hold yer watter , can't you? :hihi:

I remember the Christmas laddo was four... we got him and his half- brother a Scalextric with Mini-Metros!(one red, and one blue!) :o lol. Daddy and Uncle B simply HAD to set it up and have a play with it,(well... they insisted! :D ) before we wrapped it, and "sent it off to father Xmas".

It nearly didn't get wrapped up in time:- they were up all night playing with the flaming thing.

Jabbers, for goodness sake, It'll not be long before your baby boy is here, and you can indulge yourself *coff* HIM, I mean, HIM! with train sets, Scalextric sets, Subbuteo, whatever... just hold yer watter , can't you? :hihi:

I remember the Christmas laddo was four... we got him and his half- brother a Scalextric with Mini-Metros!(one red, and one blue!) :o lol. Daddy and Uncle B simply HAD to set it up and have a play with it,(well... they insisted! :D ) before we wrapped it, and "sent it off to father Xmas".

It nearly didn't get wrapped up in time:- they were up all night playing with the flaming thing.

I wouldnt buy toys for my kids and play with them myself! The Robosapien and the Daleks and the Terminator things were for HER not for me!

She likes boys toys!

Honest!

Actually it might be a good levering point for me to use against the OH... Dad and son with one hobby... a bloody big train layout...

He touches it... lays ONE finger on it and he`ll get a bloody slap though!

Archived