New Breakfast Menu

abuelo

Hello All, Introducing our new breakfast!

Sausage, Egg, Tomato, Pinto Beans, Mushroom, Bacon and a slice of

Thick Cut Toast topped with Cheese. (Served with a FREE Tea or Coffee).

Pancakes with Organic Mexican Honey, Agave Syrup and a touch of

Lime Juice with an assortment of Berries.

Heuvos Rancheros - Panfried Tortilla topped with chopped Fresh Tomato, Onion & Cheese

and finished with 2 Fried Eggs.

Organic Abuelo Muesli served with your choice of Yoghurt or

Semi/Full Milk, and a selection of Fresh Summer Fruits.

Buttered Thick Cut Toast with a selection of Jams - Verry Berry,

Pineapple & Basil, Strawberry Chilli Jam.

Churros y Chocolate is a delicious, traditional Mexican breakfast treat

after a few drinks.

We serve a wide range of drinks including, Hot Chocolate, Tea, Coffee, Latte,

Americano, Mocha, Cappucino, Espresso, Fresh Juices (Orange, Pineapple, Passion

Fruit, Cranberry & Apple), Soda and some of the hard stuff if you’re bold enoughDon’t forget that little pick-me-up drink!

Abuelo @ 543 Ecclesall Rd. 01142669221

SERVED FROM 11AM-6PM, SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Definitely looks worth a punt, its difficult to find places that do breakfasts into the afternoon and this one certainly sounds interesting. :)

How much will set me back?

Edit: Just looked at the menu on the Facebook group. £6.90 sounds fairly reasonable.

Hi Meaks - The Breakfasts came about because our fellow bartenders work late hours and they all came to us for breakfast! So instead of keeping for ourselves we decided to make it available to all. If you check (& join!) our facebook group with the link above there are some pics of the menu which has prices on!

:)

I went with my fella last Sunday and had the "Sausage, Egg, Tomato, Pinto Beans, Mushroom, Bacon and a slice of Thick Cut Toast topped with Cheese" - and very nice it was too. The sausage is spiced but not hot, the pinto beans are Mexican style baked beans (again spiced but not hot) and the egg on top of cheesy toast is an inspired idea! Yum! Oh, and the organic brown and tomato sauces in bottles on the table are yummy too!

Archived