Best Sheffield Nightclub (Past or Present)

slimsid2000

Best Sheffield club - past or present  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Best Sheffield club - past or present

I would have to say Republic on Mondays - Rammed every week! College get together, best nights I have ever had there, seriously out of this world!

Birlins on a Wednesday - drink as much as you want, cost nowt!

Pulse and Vouge on Thursdays and Sat - 4 Bud for a fiver in Hotshots

Republic on the Fridays

Birlins again on the Sunday

WHERE DID I GET ALL MY MONEY FROM?

The leadmill on a wednesday (80's) and thursday (60's and 70's) used to be superb nights, and I grabbed many a granny at Josephines.

You can't forget the Friday night disco's at the Marquis in bamford either (as much as you'd like to!!! :hihi:)

ok I was joking about the Marquis, but while I think - the Roundhouse down at Ponds Forge was a quality night when they first started doing the old bus stop 70's nights.

• 1 month later...
Sorry Jabberwocky it wudn't have been Wap!

Now, can anyone remember CJ's Blues club, Broomhall?

yep i remember CJs used to go there with a bunch from work and also a guy whio is no longer with us initails are MC left there many a night in 84/85 with hangover from red stripe or was it the other... mis spent youth

I'm a bit too young for those.... went to Bed a few times but didn't really rate it as a venue or for the events to be honest.

BED was ace!

Went to the FINAL night, New Years Eve 2003 (Hed Kandi!)

What BETTER clubs have we got now?

Sheffield nightlife used to b rammed 5 years ago, but now, it's more like a ghost town in comparrison.

We had far mor choice... Niche, Bed, Fez, Republic, Takapuna (when it was gud). Clubbers everywhere, police everywhere!:sad:

Archived