What is the best cafe in town?

vickylisa

I am a bit boring when i go to town about cafes as i like the cafe 22a or Blue moon but as I don't work in Sheffield, I don't know where else to go during the day and don't go often enough to find them boring. Plus I like Homity pie and enjoy going to the Blue moon for that. A cafe i do find it worth making a trip for is the Bohemian but that's at Meersbrook.

It's got to be the Blue Moon cafe next the the Cathedral for me. They don't do sarnies but they do the best veggie food (indeed the best food) in the world IMHO. Once you've eaten there, you'll never want a sarnie again!

I'm a big fan of Blue Moon too, and sometimes have lunch there - they do great salads and hot food, and their cakes are yummy.

Sarni's, bottom of Fargate, between GT News and the Cobbler's... Coffee, bag of crisps and a cheese sandwich for less than 3 quid! Bargain, been going there for years.

Not exactly town centre but only 10 min walk ,have you guys tried our place

CURRY CANTEEN,

10 Dorking st,

off carlisle st

S4 7LZ.

0114 279 5348.

We do a 3 curries and 1 rice for £3.50.

Choose any 3 curries from 5 with either rice or Nan.

All extras samosa,onion bajee ,drinks etc are £0.50.

Open Mon to Fri for lunch from 12pm onwards.

Beat that!

Archived