Best DJ in Sheffield?

dilly

Kirky, Kucia is the guy i was telling you about at end of last year looking for work in sheff, got a couple of white labels coming out as well in next couple of weeks

Solid jock, still learning trade but has hell of a lot of potential.

underground - you really know how to show my home town up to be a bunch of idiots. I'm from rotherham and have dj'd for nearly twenty years in various clubs round the region and country and i'm sorry but if you think that Rotherham dj's are better than sheff jocks you are sadly mistaken.

True there are a couple in roth that i rate and a couple with a lot of potential but to make a sweeping statement like that only means anything else you put will not be taken seriously.

I admire your dedication to Eotherham clubbing cause but to say Kucia is the best in Roth and then say Roth are better than sheff just aint true, Lee if you are reading this you know who i am and you will get there mate, any help i can give just wander up the road.

Originally posted by kirky

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

don't be daft our kid;)

what u on about?....u was making rotherham out to have no djs, people allways say rotherham aint as good as sheffield, remember the size of sheffield to rotherham, and how many people will go out on a average night in roth & sheff, i think that rotherham has some better djs than sheffield and also have some better clubs and bars.

Archived