Best DJ in Sheffield?

dilly

Originally posted by underground1

well i go in there every fri & sat and have only seen them in there a few times. Well how many times they go down then?????

Well done for going in the same club every Friday and Saturday, you must lead an interesting life.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by kirky

unfortunatley way past my sell by date,infact i'm catching up with owdlad......best get my will wrote sharpish:|

Don't forget that money thy owes me, ya cheeky mare:P :P :P

Bluddie DJ's...bring back live bands so we can have a real live waltz, then we can get our hands on a bit of female flesh :D :D :D

Originally posted by owdlad

Don't forget that money thy owes me, ya cheeky mare:P :P :P

Bluddie DJ's...bring back live bands so we can have a real live waltz, then we can get our hands on a bit of female flesh :D :D :D

the last time you had old of some female flesh it probably had a beehive and used words like fab and groovy

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by kirky

the last time you had old of some female flesh it probably had a beehive and used words like fab and groovy

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

with eyelashes that scratched your face half to death if you went in for the long snogs...no tongues mind:nono: :nono: :nono: that was only for them dirty girls :heyhey: :heyhey: :heyhey:

Archived