Restaurants For Graduation

pdoran

I need a good place to go and eat for my graduation dinner. Preferably somewhere where I can bring my own wine also.

I like Italians, but am mainly interested in "proper" resturants (not to sound snobby). I am just trryin to convey what I mean. Like General Food, not country specific, if you know what I mean.

I know you don't want 'country specific' restaurants, but you may want to try Marble Court on the Moor.

It has great food (chinese) and you can hire the room for nothing, with a karaoke (optional) with it.

PM me if you want more details, as I am a friend of the owner.

BB's on Division Street is a good italian, bring your own wine, good food (especially the fab fillet steaks). They allow smoking, which kinda takes the edge off, but it's still a top place

Thyme in Crosspool is good - a 'proper restaurant" - but it's not bring your own wine. And, to be honest, I think the food (while very good) is too salty

Originally posted by Speedy_Jim

Thyme in Crosspool is good - a 'proper restaurant" - but it's not bring your own wine. And, to be honest, I think the food (while very good) is too salty

I thought Thyme was in Broomhill...it was the last time I went there!

Originally posted by pussycat

That's Thyme Cafe in Broomhill, which is not the same as Thyme Restaurant in Crosspool.

Ah...but then what other area of Sheffield could boast two eating establishments with such a name!

Archived