Re-Enactment 08 in Norfolk Park

Damkina

For a few years now, we've been entertained by the wonderful people who take up their time to educate and put on a fantastic show for us.

For those that like to attend, I just thought I'd post the dates for this years Re-enactment Event that takes place in Norfolk Part.

This year it's on the Sunday 24th and Bank Holiday Monday 25th of August at 10.30-5.30pm

Link... http://www.eventplan.co.uk/Sheff08.htm

Have a great time.

Damkina

No they close it all off with cones usually around the entrances. You're easier hopping on the tram or bus to be honest. There is car parking in the park. Think it's a couple of quid though dont quote me as I've never used it. Might be free for all I know (though pretty sure it was charged in recent years)

Also note the parking is down at the bottom of the park. At the top it's a one way system at one side and might cause hassle for local residents. For parking you'll need the Norfolk Park Road entrance

Archived