Where is the private night club on the outskirts of the city centre?

kirky

I used to go to lots of "parties" in London where you paid £25 for a ticket to get in and the drink was free all night, so they wern't actually selling it on the premises.

the reason i started this thread is because i wanted someone who knows where it is,i went off mi trolly and can't remember where it is....ive lost touch with the person i went with (he knew the owner) in in an industrial part of town and it was very well hidden..i aint got a prayer of finding it again without a bit of help.....

Originally posted by kirky

the reason i started this thread is because i wanted someone who knows where it is,i went off mi trolly and can't remember where it is....ive lost touch with the person i went with (he knew the owner) in in an industrial part of town and it was veRy well hidden..i aint got a prayer of finding it again without a bit of help.....

MOD: Thread title changed to something more descriptive - it appears that kirky doesn't know where it is either and is looking for help.

Originally posted by Tony

MOD: Thread title changed to something more descriptive - it appears that kirky doesn't know where it is either and is looking for help.

been there,seen it,done it........they didn't sell t-shirts so i aint got one..and unfortunatly it aint in the "whats on" guide in the sheffiels star...but thanks for changing the thread title tony:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived