Things to do tomorrow night...

Randy Savage

Cheers for the suggestions guys.

I'm still racking my brains - have done the cook for her thing.

Has anyone been out to Wednesday Night Live is Sheffield City Centre - weather permitting of course.

I hear that there's a clothes swap on tomorrow night.. could that be a fun thing to do?!

Has anyone been out to Wednesday Night Live is Sheffield City Centre - weather permitting of course.

I hear that there's a clothes swap on tomorrow night.. could that be a fun thing to do?!

I'm not sure what a clothes swap is but it sounds like it could be interesting .

http://www.sheffieldgalleries.org.uk/coresite/html/events.asp?id=914

Talking to the girls at the gallery about this the other week. Apparently it's a fiver in - you take "a bag" of clothes and get to go home with "a bag" - although the bag could be much different and they weren't sure how they were going to monitor it.

alternatively at the Harley, there is a gig on

Little Ze, Grizzly Bare, 10 Bears

The Sheffield outfit play energetic indie pop.

Aug 13, 8pm Costfree

I'm not sure what a clothes swap is but it sounds like it could be interesting .

It's somewhere you take clothes and swap them with other peoples i guess... kind of like bartering.

Would it be somewhere you go for a look with a girl?

Or would it be better for girls to go on their own...

Oh i don't know!

:-s

If you both have a sense of humour, why not try the comedy night at ABBCOM, you'll have a good laugh, an enjoyable relaxed evening, there's a bar + you'll be supporting the update of an old sheffield classic venue.

You can even do the meal after!

ABBCOM is at the old Abbeydale picture house, Abbeydale Rd. Starts @ 8pm.

(sorry can't do directions etc, but, if you fancy it i'm sure you'll find a map)

What does everybody think?

Archived